Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All in A Days Work

After I made a couple of resin pieces I was hooked! So I thought I would get out the charms, chain and jump rings and get busy. The combinations spoke volumes to me! So here are a few I am proud to pass along.

The first piece is called "Who Do You See?" Since David's piece was so successful I thought I'd make one representative of ME! So tell me what do you see!

The next one is "Unlock My Dreams". I absolutely love locks and keys and hearts! This one emerged after some thought, but inspired by the key heart with wings.

Next is "My Wicked Heart" after a trip to the clearance isle and strip through my stash I put this one together. Doesn't hurt that I am reading a vampire novel either!

Last but not least is "Make My Heart Bloom". Just fell together from some forgotten pieces that play well together.


I've got at least 3 more started on my desk. Time to get back at it!

Laters baby xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment